- Complimentary parking in the PlayhouseSquare Garage during performances
- Invitation to the annual Chairman’s Dinner
- Opportunity to purchase 8 KeyBank Broadway Series subscription seats in Donor Circle
- Access to the exclusive RJF Presidents’ Club
- Invitation to the annual President’s Reception
- Recognition in PlayhouseSquare playbills
- Receive PlayhouseSquare’s annual Report to the Community
- Priority ticketing through Donor Services (private ticket concierge)
- Ad Hoc membership on a PlayhouseSquare Board Committee
- Invitation to Leadership Society-only events
- Invitations to special receptions
- Advance notice and pre-sale ticketing for select PlayhouseSquare productions, including Jump Back Ball
- Discounted admission for Jump Back Ball and seasonal parties
- A dedicated phone line for all your ticketing needs
- Invitation to Broadway pre-show receptions
- Invitation to Broadway master classes and special education events
- Opportunity to join a Partners Committee (link to committee info)
- Invitation to all Partners events including Jump Back Ball, Membership Open House, Tinsel Town Party, seasonal parties, happy hours and more
- Partners updates and E-News flashes
- Access Donor Information Hotline with just announced shows
- Receive PlayhouseSquare Donor Magazine
Not a Partner?
Partners is the official young professionals group of PlayhouseSquare. No other YP group in town gives you such exclusive access and influence at one of the region’s leading cultural gems. Founded in 1991, the Partners group has raised more than $2.5 million to support the not-for-profit mission of PlayhouseSquare and its members have enjoyed unique opportunities to network, volunteer and socialize in one of the most beautiful locations in downtown Cleveland.
When you join Partners, you decide how you want to be involved. You can join a committee, plan events, help introduce children to live theater, raise money for PlayhouseSquare, recruit new members, or simply enjoy the Partners events and pre-sale ticketing benefits.
The membership fee is 100% tax-deductible, so why wait? Become a Partner today!
Partners Leadership Society
Choose membership in the Partners Leadership Society for VIP benefits and opportunities to network with leaders in the Northeast Ohio community. You’ll receive invitations to events with the PlayhouseSquare Trustees, exclusive receptions, priority ticketing and access to Donor Circle seating.
Standard Partners Membership
Already a Partner?
You can access your Partner pre-sales and discounts and renew your annual donation by signing into your online account. If you are unable to sign in, please contact the Partners Coordinator at 216-640-8416.
Upcoming Partners Special Events:
Current Partner Pre-sale Opportunities:
Partners Co-Chairs: Christina Klenotic & Robert Lewis
Partners Vice Co-Chairs: Emma Bembridge & Amanda Hicken
(Co-Chairs: Anne Markowski & Steph Washlock)
Committee members provide opportunities to educate Partners about the arts, Cleveland’s PlayhouseSquare District and Arts Education at PlayhouseSquare primarily through the Inside Scoop Educational Series, the Annual Meeting and a quarterly newsletter. This committee also raises money and awareness for the special Partners Bus Subsidy Fund, bringing children to the theaters for education at PlayhouseSquare. Funds are raised through special activities, the 50/50 raffle, and the Tinsel Town Party, which is an annual holiday-themed fundraiser for children and their families.
(Tri-Chairs: Peter Morrison, George Reider & Tracy Vigh)
Committee members secure sponsorships from corporate and individual donors to financially support Partners’ activities (primarily Jump Back Ball), educational events and the theaters of PlayhouseSquare.
Jump Back Ball
(Co-Chairs: Megan McFadden & Kimberly Morris)
Committee members plan Partners’ largest fundraising event of the year, the Jump Back Ball, which always stirs excitement among members and increases awareness of Partners in the community.
(Co-Chairs: Jennifer Jackson & Andy Tojek)
Committee members help to cultivate and recruit members as well as enhance the level of membership contributions. Projects include planning the Membership Open House, Corporate Outreach Events and New Member Tours.
(Co-Chairs: Maurie Donnelly & Kevin Ropenus)
Committee members plan and develop exciting, innovative and theater-oriented events that encourage member involvement. Activities include seasonal parties and happy hours as well as various other events tied to performances in the theaters.
Have a question about PlayhouseSquare Partners or need to RSVP to an event or meeting?
Partners Membership Coordinator