Welcome Progressive Insurance Employee!
About the Program:
Thank you for your interest in Playhouse Square’s Corporate Exclusive Online (CEO) Ticketing Program! This program was designed specifically to give businesses and organizations the exclusive convenience of purchasing show tickets online at a special rate with reduced handling fees.
Some advantages to the program are:
- Discounted tickets for most shows
- 24/7 access to purchase tickets
- Opportunity to purchase select shows before the general public
- “Select Your Seat” option and confirmation of seating
- Flat $7.00 handling fee on all orders
Your Corporate Exclusive Deal is:
CEO Members save up to 75% off tickets to this hilarious musical event!
April 25- May 14, 2017
From the director of Aladdin and the co-director of The Book of Mormon, SOMETHING ROTTEN! is “Broadway’s big, fat hit!” (New York Post).
Set in 1595, this hilarious smash tells the story of Nick and Nigel Bottom, two brothers who are desperate to write a hit play. When a local soothsayer foretells that the future of theatre involves singing, dancing and acting at the same time, Nick and Nigel set out to write the world’s very first MUSICAL! With its heart on its ruffled sleeve and sequins in its soul, SOMETHING ROTTEN! is “The Producers + The Book of Mormon x The Drowsy Chaperone. Squared!” (New York Magazine).
Something Rotten! is part of the KeyBank Broadway Series.
Your Corporate Exclusive Bonus Deal is:
Save $5.00 off the price of regular tickets!
SESAME STREET LIVE: LET'S DANCE!
March 30-April 2, 2017
No matter where you’re from or where you’ve been, everyone is special – so join in! Elmo, Grover, Abby Cadabby, and their Sesame Street friends welcome Chamki, Grover’s friend from India, to Sesame Street. Together, they explore the universal fun of friendship and celebrate cultural similarities, from singing and dancing, to sharing cookies! Join the fun and make a memory with your friends and family!
How to purchase your tickets:
1.) Click the link: playhousesquare.org/ceo
2.) Enter promo code: SHOWTIX
3.) Click "Go" and choose your performance, seating level and seats!
Questions or concerns about your order? Call 216-640-8600 and mention your promo code.
*Please note: Online-only promotion. Select seating levels and performances. All sales are final. Returns, exchanges and retroactive discounts are not possible.
- Events & Tickets
- Events & Tickets
- Event Calendar
- Playhouse Square District Restaurant Events
- Seating Charts
- Smart Seats
- Group Ticket Information
- Girl Scouts: My Fair Lady
- Girl Scouts: A Christmas Carol
- Girl Scouts: Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters
- Girl Scouts: Finding Neverland
- Girl Scouts: Rodgers+ Hammerstein's Cinderella
- Girl Scouts: The Cleveland Orchestra presents The Nutcracker with The Pennsylvania Ballet
- Girl Scouts: Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical
- Girl Scouts: Brown Bear, Brown Bear & Other Treasure Stories by Eric Carle
- Girl Scouts: Rodgers & Hammerstein's The King and I
- Girl Scouts: DiNO-Light
- Girl Scouts: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- Girl Scouts: Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny
- Girl Scouts: Carnival of the Animals
- Girl Scouts: Pedal Punk
- Girl Scouts: The Moon's a Balloon
- Girl Scouts: An American in Paris
- Girl Scouts: The Phantom of the Opera
- Girl Scouts: The Sound of Music
- Ticket & Theater Guidelines
- Series Season Tickets & Packages
- Season Ticket Holder Account Log-in