Special Girl Scout Day:
Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 6:30 p.m.
Theater: Connor Palace
Recommended Level: All levels
About the Show:
FINDING NEVERLAND is Broadway’s biggest new hit and the winner of Broadway.com’s Audience Choice Award for BEST MUSICAL! This breathtaking smash “captures the kid-at-heart” (Time Magazine). Vogue cheers, “it’s a must-see you’ll remember for years to come!” Directed by visionary Tony winner Diane Paulus, FINDING NEVERLAND tells the incredible story behind one of the world’s most beloved characters: Peter Pan.
Playwright J.M. Barrie struggles to find inspiration until he meets four young brothers and their beautiful widowed mother. Spellbound by the boys’ enchanting makebelieve adventures, he sets out to write a play that will astound London theatergoers. With a little bit of pixie dust and a lot of faith, Barrie takes this monumental leap, leaving his old world behind for Neverland where nothing is impossible and the wonder of childhood lasts forever. The magic of Barrie’s classic tale springs spectacularly to life in this heartwarming theatrical event. FINDING NEVERLAND is “far and away the best musical of the year!” (NPR).
FINDING NEVERLAND is part of the KeyBank Broadway Series.
Girl Scout Seating and Pricing:
(Includes patch and GSNEO donation)
ORCHESTRA C: $38.50
Additional date, seating and pricing options are available upon request. For more information or to order please fill out the request form below, visit Groupmatics to purchase directly or call Moira Beale at 216-640-8608.
Due to unprecedented growth and popularity of the Girl Scout Days program at Playhouse Square we have partnered with Groupmatics, an online ticketing program to provide you with 24/7 access to Girl Scout Day tickets. In addition to selecting your own seats at the special GSNEO rate, all purchases made include the commemorative show patch and donation to GSNEO! Please note: Troops of 10 or more are encouraged to contact Moira Beale directly.
Click here to view available seats and purchase your tickets through Groupmatics!
Do you need more information about the Girl Scout Days program? Please fill out the form below or contact Moira Beale directly:
- Events & Tickets
- Events & Tickets
- Event Calendar
- Seating Charts
- Smart Seats
- Group Ticket Information
- Girl Scouts: My Fair Lady
- Girl Scouts: A Christmas Carol
- Girl Scouts: Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters
- Girl Scouts: Finding Neverland
- Girl Scouts: Rodgers+ Hammerstein's Cinderella
- Girl Scouts: The Cleveland Orchestra presents The Nutcracker with The Pennsylvania Ballet
- Girl Scouts: Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical
- Girl Scouts: Brown Bear, Brown Bear & Other Treasure Stories by Eric Carle
- Girl Scouts: Rodgers & Hammerstein's The King and I
- Girl Scouts: DiNO-Light
- Girl Scouts: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- Girl Scouts: Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny
- Girl Scouts: Carnival of the Animals
- Girl Scouts: Pedal Punk
- Girl Scouts: The Moon's a Balloon
- Girl Scouts: An American in Paris
- Girl Scouts: The Phantom of the Opera
- Girl Scouts: The Sound of Music
- Ticket & Theater Guidelines
- Series Season Tickets & Packages
- Season Ticket Holder Account Log-in