Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical
Special Girl Scout Days:
SOLD OUT -- Sunday, December 11, 2016 at 2:00 and 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 11 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Theater: Connor Palace
Recommended Level: All levels
About the Show:
DR. SEUSS' HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS! THE MUSICAL is the record-setting Broadway holiday sensation which features the hit songs "You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch" and "Welcome Christmas" from the original animated special. Max the Dog narrates as the mean and scheming Grinch, whose heart is "two sizes too small," decided to steal Christmas away from the Holiday loving Whos. Magnificient sets and costumes inspired by Dr. Seuss' original illustrations help transport audiences to the whimsical world of Whoville and helps remind us of the true meaning of the holiday season. Don't miss what The New York Times calls "AN EXTRAORDINARY PERFORMANCE! 100 times better than any bedside story."
DR. SEUSS' HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS! THE MUSICAL is a FirstMerit Diamond Performance.
About Girl Scout Family Day:
Please note: Event is currently sold out. Playhouse Square invites the Girl Scouts of North East Ohio and their families to participate in this special event! Each ticket purchased to either performance on Sunday, December 11, 2016 of Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical includes one logo hat and access to an exclusive pre-show photo opportunity, complete with a souvenir take-home photo.
Girl Scout Seating and Pricing:
(Includes patch and GSNEO donation):
Saturday, December 10, 2016 (both performances, show only):
BALCONY B: $32.00
Additional date, seating and pricing options are available upon request. For more information or to order please fill out the request form below or call Moira Beale at 216-640-8608.
Do you need more information about the Girl Scout Days program? Please fill out the form below or contact Moira Beale directly:
- Events & Tickets
- Events & Tickets
- Event Calendar
- Playhouse Square District Restaurant Events
- Seating Charts
- Smart Seats
- Group Ticket Information
- Girl Scouts: My Fair Lady
- Girl Scouts: A Christmas Carol
- Girl Scouts: Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters
- Girl Scouts: Finding Neverland
- Girl Scouts: Rodgers+ Hammerstein's Cinderella
- Girl Scouts: The Cleveland Orchestra presents The Nutcracker with The Pennsylvania Ballet
- Girl Scouts: Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical
- Girl Scouts: Brown Bear, Brown Bear & Other Treasure Stories by Eric Carle
- Girl Scouts: Rodgers & Hammerstein's The King and I
- Girl Scouts: DiNO-Light
- Girl Scouts: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- Girl Scouts: Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny
- Girl Scouts: Carnival of the Animals
- Girl Scouts: Pedal Punk
- Girl Scouts: The Moon's a Balloon
- Girl Scouts: An American in Paris
- Girl Scouts: The Phantom of the Opera
- Girl Scouts: The Sound of Music
- Ticket & Theater Guidelines
- Series Season Tickets & Packages
- Season Ticket Holder Account Log-in