The Phantom of the Opera
Special Girl Scout Day:
Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 2:00 p.m. - Special Matinee Performance!
Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 6:30 p.m.
Sunday, July 3, 2016 at 6:30 p.m.
Theater: State Theatre
Recommended Level: Juniors and above
About the Show:
Following an acclaimed sold-out tour of the United Kingdom, Cameron Mackintosh’s spectacular new production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s phenomenal musical success, THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, is now on tour across North America. Critics are raving that this breathtaking production is “bigger and better than ever before.” This PHANTOM features a brilliant new scenic design by Paul Brown, Tony Award®-winning original costume design by Maria Björnson, lighting design by Tony Award®-winner Paule Constable, new choreography by Scott Ambler, and a new staging by director Laurence Connor. The production, overseen by Matthew Bourne and Cameron Mackintosh, boasts many exciting special effects including the show’s legendary chandelier. The beloved story and thrilling score - with songs like “Music of the Night,” “All I Ask Of You,” and “Masquerade” - is performed by a cast and orchestra of 52, making this PHANTOM one of the largest productions now on tour.
THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA is part of the KeyBank Broadway Series.
Girl Scout Seating and Pricing:
(Includes patch and GSNEO donation):
Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 2:00 p.m. - New seats just added!
BALCONY D: $10.00
Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. - New seats just added!
BALCONY B: $24.50
Sunday, July 3, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. - New seats just added!
BALCONY D: $29.50
Additional date, seating and pricing options are available upon request. For more information or to order please fill out the request form below or call Moira Beale at 216-640-8608.
Do you need more information about the Girl Scout Days program? Please fill out the form below or contact Moira Beale directly:
- Events & Tickets
- Events & Tickets
- Event Calendar
- Playhouse Square District Restaurant Events
- Seating Charts
- Smart Seats
- Group Ticket Information
- Girl Scouts: My Fair Lady
- Girl Scouts: A Christmas Carol
- Girl Scouts: Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters
- Girl Scouts: Finding Neverland
- Girl Scouts: Rodgers+ Hammerstein's Cinderella
- Girl Scouts: The Cleveland Orchestra presents The Nutcracker with The Pennsylvania Ballet
- Girl Scouts: Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical
- Girl Scouts: Brown Bear, Brown Bear & Other Treasure Stories by Eric Carle
- Girl Scouts: Rodgers & Hammerstein's The King and I
- Girl Scouts: DiNO-Light
- Girl Scouts: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- Girl Scouts: Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny
- Girl Scouts: Carnival of the Animals
- Girl Scouts: Pedal Punk
- Girl Scouts: The Moon's a Balloon
- Girl Scouts: An American in Paris
- Girl Scouts: The Phantom of the Opera
- Girl Scouts: The Sound of Music
- Ticket & Theater Guidelines
- Series Season Tickets & Packages
- Season Ticket Holder Account Log-in