Writers Center Stage Series
The William N. Skirball Writers Center Stage program is the Cuyahoga County Public Library Foundation’s signature fundraising event. Through Writers Center Stage, we are proud to present nationally recognized and award-winning authors to area book lovers. Each season the program strives to present an outstanding and diverse representation of the contemporary literary world as it adds to the region’s great cultural offerings.
Subscription packages for the 2013-2014 Writers Center Stage Series are available now. See below for details.
Secure your seats now!
It’s never too early to reserve your tickets for the 2013/2014 William N. Skirball Writers Center Stage season. There are many ticket options to choose from:
Benefactor level subscribers receive prime reserved seating for all six 2013–2014 Writers Center Stage programs, parking passes and admission to a special author event.
All Six Shows: $130
Tickets for all six author programs, the opportunity to purchase a parking pass and one free ticket to bring a guest to the show of your choice.
Single Author Program: $30
Single Author Program tickets for the 2013-2014 season go on sale on August 19, 2013.
PURCHASE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION ONLINE NOW or call 216-640-8865.
If you would like to renew a subscription, please call 216-640-8865.
- Events & Tickets
- Events & Tickets
- Event Calendar
- Seating Charts
- Smart Seats
- Group Ticket Information
- Girl Scouts: Air Play
- Girl Scouts: A Christmas Carol
- Girl Scouts: The Secret Garden
- Girl Scouts: The Wizard of Oz
- Girl Scouts: Potted Potter
- Girl Scouts: The Peking Acrobats
- Girl Scouts: Elf the Musical
- Girl Scouts: Matilda the Musical
- Girl Scouts: The Adventures of Robin Hood
- Girl Scouts: Timber
- Girl Scouts: Annie
- Girl Scouts: Stella, Queen of the Snow
- Girl Scouts: Havana Hop
- Girl Scouts: The Ugly Duckling and The Tortoise & The Hare
- Girl Scouts: Manxmouse
- Girl Scouts: The Star Keeper
- Girl Scouts: Les Miserables
- Girl Scouts: The Intergalactic Nemesis Live-Action Graphic Novel Book Two: Robot Planet Rising
- Ticket Guidelines
- Series Season Tickets & Packages