FIRST TIMER'S GUIDE
Attending Jump Back Ball for the first time this year? The Jump Back Ball Planning Committee is here to help with the top tips we’ve learned along the way:
- No date? No problem! Coming with a group of friends can be a lot of fun.
- If you don’t like to dance, that’s fine. Enjoy great food, gambling and other activities.
- Payment plan options are available and your tax-deductible ticket covers a gourmet dinner buffet, endless cocktails including a martini ice bar, awesome activities, gambling, live music and parking.
- Get your tickets early and save! The earlier you purchase tickets, the more you will save. Ticket prices will increase as we get closer to the event (between November 2012- February 2013). The earlier you buy, the less you will spend.
- No, you don't have to wear a costume. But this theme allows for endless possibilities, so feel free to get creative!
- The attire is formal; ladies can wear a nice cocktail dress and men can wear a dark suit and tie rather than a tux.
- If you do want to wear a tux, Tuxedo Junction offers a great discount for Jump Back Ball attendees. Learn more.
- Save even more money on your Jump Back Ball ticket by becoming a member of PlayhouseSquare Partners. Jump Back Ball discounts are just one of the many benefits of this 100% tax-deductible membership.
- Make a night of it! Stay at the Wyndham Cleveland at PlayhouseSquare or any of the other downtown CLE hotels. Only a few steps from the theater, the Wyndham offers a special discount for Jump Back Ball guests that includes breakfast the next morning. Discount rate available- learn more.
- Where do I park for JBB? Complimentary parking is available in the PlayhouseSquare Parking Garage (entrance on Chester Avenue with an indoor walkway to the State Theatre).
- Can I buy tickets at the door? The event will sell out prior to February 23rd, so purchase your tickets ASAP! No tickets will be sold at the door!
- Is JBB a sit-down dinner? JBB has a wonderful, gourmet dinner buffet, endless cocktails including a martini ice bar, awesome activities, gambling, and live music.
- And, remember, you’ll be having fun while supporting an essential Cleveland institution. Last year’s Jump Back Ball raised $140,000 for PlayhouseSquare’s not-for-profit mission.
- Whom can I call for more information on JBB? Call the Jump Back Ball Hotline at 216-348-5267 or contact Molly Franz at 216-348-5265 or email@example.com.