- Full Time/Benefits
- Please include a cover letter with salary requirements and resume when applying.
- Playhouse Square requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive a booster shot, when eligible. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on an individual basis.
- Embrace Playhouse Square values and programs that further Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within the department.
- Responsible for all aspects of contract review, preparation, and approval to ensure contracts are efficiently and properly utilized by administrative staff. At the direction of the General Counsel, ensure that all executed contracts meet sound business practices, statutory requirements, spending limits, sufficient insurance coverage, and internal guidelines and procedures. Responsible for maintaining electronic files of all corporate contracts.
- Responsible for the preparation, review, and execution of all office building leases and amendments, and other real estate documents as directed.
- Provide technical assistance to administrative staff regarding contractual matters and questions; assist General Counsel in the management of contract disputes and resolution.
- Responsible for the preparation of Board Resolutions. Work with the General Counsel to review and update corporate documents, as needed. Conduct regular analysis of all business functions to ensure compliance with the Foundation’s tax exempt status requirements.
- At the direction of the General Counsel oversee the bidding, procurement, and administration of the Foundation’s corporate insurance program, including general liability, property, excess umbrella, auto, director & officers, employment practices, and other additional insurance products.
- Juris doctor degree required. Active Ohio License required.
- Minimum of five years in the practice of law. Contract experience preferred.
- Excellent computer and analytical skills.
- Flexible, outgoing, people-oriented person, with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Playhouse Square offers an attractive and comprehensive benefit package to employees that provides exceptional coverage. This package includes:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Program
- Discounted Parking
In order to apply, please include a cover letter with salary requirements, a resume and writing samples.
E-mail to email@example.com
Fax to 216-771-0217
Human Resources Department
1501 Euclid Avenue, Suite 200
Cleveland, OH 44115