Please include salary requirements when applying, in order to be considered.
Playhouse Square requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive a booster shot, when eligible. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on an individual basis.
- Embrace Playhouse Square values and programs that further Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within the department.
- Function as technical lead of the desktop and mobile device environment and employee level devices used to access, retrieve, and edit data. Provide recommendations as needed for policies and strategies related to the desktop and mobile device environment.
- Function as a technical lead in projects & application designs in which management of desktop or mobile devices is involved.
- Maintain updated desktop and mobile device applications, operating systems, diagrams, workflows and perform emergency updates if critical CVEs are released in accordance with industry best practices.
- Follow change control procedures to keep changes documented, approved, tested and controlled.
- Operate with security as a top priority and help protect the organization from threats in accordance with applicable laws, regulatory requirements, and industry best practices.
- Plan, implement, support and document installations, configurations, updates, desktop applications, and desktop infrastructure for desktops and mobile devices.
- Carry out root cause analysis and troubleshooting of any desktop and mobile device issues within the environment.
- For desktop and mobile devices, provide recommendations to enhance & improve performance, increase business continuance and reduce total cost of ownership to the business.
- Provide cross support with Information Technology staff.
- Provide support on call after hours and for evening and weekend theater activities
- Manage, create and resolve service desk tickets for the mobile and desktop environment.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a desktop admin or help desk role.
- Excellent technical knowledge of desktop and mobile device management, Windows operating systems, virtual desktops, PowerShell and desktop imaging.
- Foundational knowledge of server, infrastructure, and network management including the OSI model and the most common protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP etc.)
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, O365, group policies, and Azure.
- Ability to work and communicate well as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to think strategically, juggle multiple priorities, adjust to changing circumstances, organize time efficiently and remain attentive to details.
- Professional level of written and verbal communication.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, frequently sit, and lift up to 50 lbs.
Playhouse Square offers an attractive and comprehensive benefit package to employees that provides exceptional coverage. This package includes:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Program
- Discounted Parking
In order to apply, please submit a resume along with a cover letter with salary requirements to one of the following:
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax to 216-771-0217
Human Resources Department
1501 Euclid Avenue, Suite 200
Cleveland, OH 44115