The goals of Disney Musicals in Schools
1. Create sustainable musical theatre programs in public elementary schools.
2. Provide school faculty with the training and tools necessary to support student performance and production, and to empower them to do so.
3. Develop a critical awareness and appreciation of the arts within the school.
4. Develop a strong community, including students, parents, faculty, staff, and neighbors.
5. Expose students and school faculty to the wide spectrum of skills that are developed when producing a piece of musical theatre, including critical thinking, problem solving, ensemble building, communication, self-confidence, and interpersonal skills.
Disney Musicals in Schools presents a special opportunity to introduce the collaborative art of musical theater to your school, strengthen your arts programming, and develop partnerships among students, faculty, staff, and the greater community.
Complete the following application (typed and signed) by August 11, 2023, and submit scanned via email to email@example.com or via postal mail at:
ATTN: Katelyn Merold
1501 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44115-2108