Thank you for choosing mobile delivery for your Playhouse Square tickets. Below are instructions for how they are delivered and how you can add them to your mobile device. Playhouse Square mobile tickets work with iOS and Android devices.
We strongly recommend the following important tips:
Playhouse Square mobile tickets work with iOS and Android devices. Expand the links below for instructions for accessing your tickets on your device.
1. Open the Order Confirmation email on the mobile device you wish to store your tickets.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the email to see your tickets and click “Add to Apple Wallet”
3. Your default web browser will open. We recommend using either Safari or Google Chrome for best results.
4. Within the web browser your tickets will open
5. Click “Add” in the upper right hand corner to add to your Apple Wallet.
(Note: you will have to repeat steps 2 thru 5 to add each ticket)
6. Open the Apple Wallet App (Please note: If you have any Debit or Credit Cards within your Wallet App, those will appear first. Scroll down to find your tickets. The Playhouse Square Logo and the date and time of your show will be visible).
7. If you have multiple tickets, swipe right to reveal the other tickets. Each barcode will need to be scanned.
To add your tickets to an Android mobile device, you will first need the WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet App.
1. Download the WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet app before attempting to download the tickets.
2. Open the Order Confirmation email on your mobile device.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the email and click “Add to Apple Wallet."
4. Your default web browser will open.
5. Click open at the bottom of the web browser.
6. Ticket will be added to WalletPasses account.
(Note: You will need to repeat steps 3 - 5 for each ticket)
7. Each ticket will download with the same name. If you have more than one ticket your phone will ask “Do you want to download again?” Select “Download”. The additional ticket will be added to your account (repeat if necessary).
8. If you have multiple tickets, swipe right to reveal the other tickets. Each barcode will need to be scanned.
If you are attending with guests, we recommend transferring each person their own ticket in advance. Once successfully transferred, we recommend deleting the person sending the digital ticket to a recipient then delete that ticket from their own mobile device.
Expand the links to learn more about sharing and removing digital tickets from your phone.
Sharing Digital Tickets
1. Select the Info Icon 🛈 located at the bottom right corner of the digital ticket you would like to share.
2. After selecting the info icon, the digital ticket will "flip" to the other side of the ticket (below). Select "Share Pass" located just above the order number of the ticket.
3. After clicking on "Share Pass," you will see a prompt appear from the bottom part of your screen (below).
4. Once your email browser opens up, the digital ticket will be attached. Simply select your intended recipient and send the email. Once your intended recipient gets the email, they can simply click on the attached digital ticket (below), and they will be able to add it to their own Apple Wallet or Wallet Passes (Android).
We recommend deleting digital tickets in your Apple Wallet or Wallet Passes any time:
⚠️ Before deleting a ticket, please make sure to:
Note: Digital tickets are not automatically removed once a show has ended, if you have shared a ticket with another guest, or if you have exchanged your tickets. All tickets in your Apple Wallet or Wallet Passes must be deleted manually.
If you believe that you have accidentally deleted a valid digital ticket, please refer back to your most recent order confirmation email from Playhouse Square. From there you can download and add the digital to your phone again.
Why is Playhouse Square switching to digital tickets?
A shift to digital ticketing will provide the easiest and most flexible way to receive and manage your Playhouse Square Tickets.
Digital ticketing allows for:
Instant access to all your tickets using Apple Wallet or Wallet Passes.
The ability to view or send your tickets at any time.
Digital ticketing reduces the risk of lost, counterfeit, or forgotten tickets.
By opting for digital tickets, you are helping Playhouse Square transition to a more safe, secure, green, and touch-free environment where less paper is needed for printing traditional tickets.
I've received the email that contains my digital tickets, however, the link tells me to "add to apple wallet." What if I have an android phone?
No problem! Playhouse Square digital tickets can be downloaded on both Apple and Android devices. Simply download the Wallet Passes app on your Android phone and then click the "Add to Apple Wallet button" to proceed with downloading your tickets. The icon below still functions the same way for Android phones as it would for Apple phones.
Why haven't i received my digital tickets?
Please check the following:
Can I print my ticket from home?
No. All tickets are fully digital and only accessible on your mobile device. Your phone is your ticket.
What if something happens to my phone, or I have issues downloading my digital tickets?
No problem! Upon your arrival to the theater, you can come to the Playhouse Square Box Office, present a photo ID and we will be able to print your tickets.