Please include minimum hourly rate required when applying, in order to be considered.
Playhouse Square requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive a booster shot, when eligible. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on an individual basis.
Playhouse Square is seeking a self-motivated individual with strong organizational skills to perform daily housekeeping activities, maintain supplies and inventory spaces in an organized and professional manner and constantly observe Playhouse Square areas for housekeeping needs.
- Embrace Playhouse Square values and programs that further Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within the department.
- Perform daily housekeeping activities as required by the schedule and by the needs of the Center.
- Maintain supplies and inventory spaces in an organized and professional manner.
- Constantly observe areas of Playhouse Square for housekeeping needs, attend to them or report them to Supervisor for later attention.
- Maintain good communications with co-workers and supervisor.
- Work within the needs of daily routine as specified by the daily schedule and personal work assignments.
- Become familiar with the operation of all housekeeping equipment.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Housekeeping Supervisor or Facilities Manager.
- Work cooperatively with maintenance, security, other departments and contract cleaning crews as needed.
- At the start of each shift, check information board for previous and scheduled events to determine spaces needing attention.
- Complete daily task sheets using computerized work order system.
- Prior housekeeping experience.
- Physical ability to lift 50 pounds and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of current PC hardware and software.
- Outgoing, people oriented person with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills.
Playhouse Square is proud to have been recognized for 11 consecutive years as one of Cleveland's Top Workplaces by The Plain Dealer, a recognition based solely on surveys completed by our employees.
Playhouse Square offers an attractive and comprehensive benefit package to employees that provides exceptional coverage. This package includes:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Program
- Discounted Parking
In order to apply, please submit a resume along with a cover letter to one of the following:
E-mail to email@example.com
Fax to 216-771-0217
Human Resources Department
1501 Euclid Avenue, Suite 200
Cleveland, OH 44115