Thank you for choosing mobile delivery for your Playhouse Square tickets. Below are instructions for how they are delivered and how you can add them to your mobile device. Playhouse Square mobile tickets work with iOS and Android devices.
1. Open the Order Confirmation email on the mobile device you wish to store your tickets.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the email to see your tickets and click “Add to Apple Wallet”
3. Your default web browser will open. We recommend using either Safari or Google Chrome for best results.
4. Within the web browser your tickets will open
5. Click “Add” in the upper right hand corner to add to your Apple Wallet.
(Note: you will have to repeat steps 2 thru 5 to add each ticket)
6. Open the Apple Wallet App (Please note: If you have any Debit or Credit Cards within your Wallet App, those will appear first. Scroll down to find your tickets. The Playhouse Square Logo and the date and time of your show will be visible).
7. If you have multiple tickets, swipe right to reveal the other tickets. Each barcode will need to be scanned.
To add your tickets to an Android mobile device, you will first need the WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet App.
1. Download the WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet app before attempting to download the tickets.
2. Open the Order Confirmation email on your mobile device.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the email and click “Add to Apple Wallet."
4. Your default web browser will open.
5. Click open at the bottom of the web browser.
6. Ticket will be added to WalletPasses account.
(Note: You will need to repeat steps 3 - 5 for each ticket)
7. Each ticket will download with the same name. If you have more than one ticket your phone will ask “Do you want to download again?” Select “Download”. The additional ticket will be added to your account (repeat if necessary).
8. If you have multiple tickets, swipe right to reveal the other tickets. Each barcode will need to be scanned.