Group Ticket Information
Choose Playhouse Square for your next corporate event or outing, and experience the best of Broadway right here in Cleveland. Whether you are entertaining existing or potential clients; treating your staff to a special performance; or hosting an event, we make it easy for you to put some “show” into your business. Contact us for more information.
Unique Employee Outings
Get out of the office and boost morale by treating your employees to a night of top-quality entertainment. Did you know that seeing a theatrical performance can increase creativity, inspire new ideas and improve your business? Take your event beyond the show and ask us about special pre and post show opportunities to complement your experience and team… let us inspire your performance back at the office.
Click here for our featured shows.
Join Our Donor Circle (VIP Seating)
See and be seen in the first 15 rows with a Donor Circle Membership. You can gain access to the best seats for the newest shows direct from Broadway with the KeyBank Broadway Series and see your name published in our playbill. In addition to the best seats, enjoy exclusive access to the RJF Presidents Club for private dining*, cocktails, restroom facilities and mingling. *Benefits vary by donation level.
Click here for more information about Donor Level Giving.
Guarantee Your Seat
Enjoy the same great seats for all seven of our KeyBank Broadway Series shows. You will have the ability to exchange your tickets for another date of the same show if a scheduling conflict arises, or swap your tickets into a selection of other shows with the “Swap-a-Show®” program.
Click here for more information about Season Tickets.
Corporate Exclusive Online (CEO) Ticketing Program
The Playhouse Square Corporate Exclusive Online (CEO) Ticketing Program was designed specifically to give businesses, organizations and their employees access to purchase show tickets online at a discount. Perfect for the person in charge of employee perks; this system does all the work for you. All you have to do is distribute a special monthly e-mail to your employees that contains our discount offer information and promotion code.
- 24/7 access to ticket purchases
- No need to collect payment from employees
- No tracking of tickets or specific seat locations for each individual
Already a CEO member?
- Events & Tickets
- Events & Tickets
- Event Calendar
- Seating Charts
- Smart Seats
- Group Ticket Information
- Girl Scouts: My Fair Lady
- Girl Scouts: A Christmas Carol
- Girl Scouts: Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters
- Girl Scouts: Finding Neverland
- Girl Scouts: Rodgers+ Hammerstein's Cinderella
- Girl Scouts: The Cleveland Orchestra presents The Nutcracker with The Pennsylvania Ballet
- Girl Scouts: Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical
- Girl Scouts: Brown Bear, Brown Bear & Other Treasure Stories by Eric Carle
- Girl Scouts: Rodgers & Hammerstein's The King and I
- Girl Scouts: DiNO-Light
- Girl Scouts: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- Girl Scouts: Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny
- Girl Scouts: Carnival of the Animals
- Girl Scouts: Pedal Punk
- Girl Scouts: The Moon's a Balloon
- Girl Scouts: An American in Paris
- Girl Scouts: The Phantom of the Opera
- Girl Scouts: The Sound of Music
- Ticket & Theater Guidelines
- Series Season Tickets & Packages
- Season Ticket Holder Account Log-in