Group Ticket Information
Attention Group Leaders!
A group outing to PlayhouseSquare is so much more than seeing a show. Whether your group consists of friends or family, organization members, students, co-workers, seniors or scouts, the PlayhouseSquare Group Services Department can help you customize your visit to make the most of your entertainment experience. It’s easy! Just gather a group of 15 or more and contact us. We will take it from there. Contact our Group Services Department.
Some of the great benefits your group will receive include:
A dedicated Group Services Account Representative will handle your order and work to provide your group an exceptional theatergoing experience.
Groups are able to reserve and purchase tickets to most performances before the general public! The earlier the group is booked, the better the available seats.
Many shows offer special discounted rates that will save your group money.
Parking and Special Needs Assistance
Did you know that PlayhouseSquare offers free bus parking? We will help with your parking needs through prepaid parking or by coordinated bus parking assistance.
See your name in lights!
Receive an autographed show poster! Enjoy a private tour of PlayhouseSquare! These exclusive opportunities and more are possible through our Group Leader Rewards Program. The larger the group, the more you earn!
For every group member brought during the 2015-2016 PlayhouseSquare season, you can earn these rewards and more:
10-25: Broadway Launch Party Invite
26-60: Complimentary passes to our Cinema at the Square Classic Film Series
61-100: Picture of your group name in lights
101-150: Souvenier show program
Looking for more information?
At Playhouse Square, we understand that different groups have different needs. Our Group Services team is ready to assist you in planning the perfect group outing. Click on a group category below to see our unique offerings:
Education and Youth
Featured Group Shows
- Events & Tickets
- Events & Tickets
- Event Calendar
- Seating Charts
- Smart Seats
- Group Ticket Information
- Girl Scouts: My Fair Lady
- Girl Scouts: A Christmas Carol
- Girl Scouts: Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters
- Girl Scouts: Finding Neverland
- Girl Scouts: Rodgers+ Hammerstein's Cinderella
- Girl Scouts: The Cleveland Orchestra presents The Nutcracker with The Pennsylvania Ballet
- Girl Scouts: Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical
- Girl Scouts: Brown Bear, Brown Bear & Other Treasure Stories by Eric Carle
- Girl Scouts: Rodgers & Hammerstein's The King and I
- Girl Scouts: DiNO-Light
- Girl Scouts: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- Girl Scouts: Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny
- Girl Scouts: Carnival of the Animals
- Girl Scouts: Pedal Punk
- Girl Scouts: The Moon's a Balloon
- Girl Scouts: An American in Paris
- Girl Scouts: The Phantom of the Opera
- Girl Scouts: The Sound of Music
- Ticket & Theater Guidelines
- Series Season Tickets & Packages
- Season Ticket Holder Account Log-in