Group Ticket Information
“Playhouse Square provides a great place for girls to explore the arts with their friends and family. In addition to the shows, Girl Scouts have access to exclusive patches, post show chats, workshops, and behind the scenes tours!” – Emily Fletcher –Fein, Director of Programs, Girl Scouts of North East Ohio
The Benefits of Bringing Your Troop:
Special Girl Scout Days
We offer special performance dates and seating locations for Girl Scout troops to make coordinating your trip easier. Your troop will be able to meet and interact with fellow Girl Scouts from around Northeast Ohio and take part in special added-value activities to enhance their experience.
Read about the Girl Scout Extravaganza Day at DISNEY'S BEAUTY AND THE BEAST here.
The Girl Scouts of North East Ohio Donation Program
A portion of every Girl Scout ticket purchased is donated back to the organization. At the conclusion of the 2015-2016 season, a donation of $10,000.00 was made to Girl Scouts of North East Ohio.
The Patch Program
Seeing a theatrical performance is an experience to remember. Most Girl Scout performances include a commemorative patch to help keep the memories alive for years to come!
Upcoming Girl Scout Events:
(click on each event for details.)
Recommended for All Girl Scout levels:
For more information, contact Moira Beale by calling 216-640-8608.
Pedal Punk (International Children's Theater Festival) • May 5-7, 2017
Recommended for Daisies and Brownies:
For more information, please contact Moira Beale by calling 216-640-8608.
The Moon's a Balloon (Children's Theater Series) • May 6-7, 2017
Recommended for Juniors and above:
Due to unprecedented growth and popularity of the Girl Scout Days program at Playhouse Square we have partnered with Groupmatics, an online ticketing program to provide you with 24/7 access to Girl Scout Day tickets. In addition to selecting your own seats at the special GSNEO rate, all purchases made include the commemorative show patch and donation to GSNEO! Please note: Troops of 10 or more are encouraged to contact Moira Beale directly.
To view all available tickets and events, click here to be directed to Groupmatics.
- Events & Tickets
- Events & Tickets
- Event Calendar
- Playhouse Square District Restaurant Events
- Seating Charts
- Smart Seats
- Group Ticket Information
- Girl Scouts: My Fair Lady
- Girl Scouts: A Christmas Carol
- Girl Scouts: Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters
- Girl Scouts: Finding Neverland
- Girl Scouts: Rodgers+ Hammerstein's Cinderella
- Girl Scouts: The Cleveland Orchestra presents The Nutcracker with The Pennsylvania Ballet
- Girl Scouts: Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical
- Girl Scouts: Brown Bear, Brown Bear & Other Treasure Stories by Eric Carle
- Girl Scouts: Rodgers & Hammerstein's The King and I
- Girl Scouts: DiNO-Light
- Girl Scouts: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- Girl Scouts: Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny
- Girl Scouts: Carnival of the Animals
- Girl Scouts: Pedal Punk
- Girl Scouts: The Moon's a Balloon
- Girl Scouts: An American in Paris
- Girl Scouts: The Phantom of the Opera
- Girl Scouts: The Sound of Music
- Ticket & Theater Guidelines
- Series Season Tickets & Packages
- Season Ticket Holder Account Log-in