By Kristen Jantonio, Communications Manager, Playhouse Square
As we welcome in the new year, we wanted to help guests plan out their visits and explorations throughout the Playhouse Square District with list of activities to do in 2024. So whether you’ve a regular to the PSQ District or a first-time visitor, our list covers everything from dining and drink experiences to dazzling photo opps.
Here’s our top ten must-dos in the PSQ District in 2024:
1. Snag a selfie with the Playhouse Square Chandelier, generously provided by GE Lighting, a Savant company, as you walk through the PSQ District.
2. Grab a group of friends and try a shotski at Hofbräuhaus Cleveland
3. Celebrate Taco Tuesday at 1942 Tacos & Tequila
4. Satisfy your sweet tooth with a cannoli at Corbo’s Bakery
5. Raise a glass to happy hour with a perfectly-poured Guinness at Parnell’s Irish Pub
6. Dig into a plate of Notso fries at Yours Truly
7. Create the ultimate smoothie bowl at The Fruit Stand
8. Be adventurous and try a new sushi roll at Sushi En
9. Dress up for a night on the town and enjoy cocktails at Bin 216
10. Plan a Cleveland staycation at Crowne Plaza at Playhouse Square
BONUS: Check out the Marquee Moments presented by GE Lighting, a Savant company before or after a performance at Playhouse Square
For more food and drink options in the Playhouse Square District, please visit our Hotel and Dining Guide.