Playhouse Square strives to offer barrier-free access to performances and events. Guest safety and comfort is important to us. Details of the accessibility services we provide are below. Should you have any additional questions or need assistance, please send an email to email@example.com or call 216-241-6000.
Please note that four of Playhouse Square’s historic theaters do not have elevator access to the upstairs mezzanine or balcony. The theaters are: Connor Palace, KeyBank State, Ohio and Hanna. Kennedy’s Cabaret is not accessible by wheelchair.
Accessibility at Playhouse Square includes:
- Automatic doors located at all front door theater exterior entrances.
- Automatic doors between the Playhouse Square parking garage and walkway leading to the theaters.
- House manager on duty at all performances in all theaters. Should you need additional assistance, any volunteer RedCoat can direct you to the office.
- Escorts with wheelchairs available at the front doors of all theaters.
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms on the main floor of each theater.
- Designated wheelchair accessible seats in each theater.